Coping with the New Normal
Life, as we know it, has changed but it’s human nature to adjust and adapt to survive. Despite how hard it may seem right now, know that we will survive this pandemic. That is certain. Here’s a short list of changes around us and how we could cope with the new normal.
Dining and Delivery
Restaurants are now allowed to accommodate dine-in customers but on a limited capacity. Here are some of our deals with dine-in options:
- Outback Steakhouse – A proven bestseller, this is ideal when you’re craving steaks, burgers, and so much more
- Y Cafe – Known for its 80’s anime theme interior, this is a nice place where you can chill and munch on a wide array of food choices
- Makougoum Makati – When you’re craving for authentic Korean BBQ, this is just the right place to go to satisfy your appetite
To help businesses survive and address the customers’ needs to enjoy good food while within the confines of their homes, delivery plays a vital role even more than ever. This eases the way to make our situation bearable.
Being healthy and fit becomes crucial to our survival so it’s no longer just about eating tasty food but we’re looking into consuming meals with health benefits. Being healthy and boosting our immune system is important in this fight. Here are some deals you can explore:
1. Juju Eats. Get your fill of fresh salads, wraps, pasta, and even dessert that are gluten-free. At Juju Eats, you’ll enjoy your meal while keeping a healthier lifestyle.
2. Casa Tortuga. You don’t have to sacrifice taste when you go for something healthy. Go for wholesome bread such as Whole Oats, Rosemary, Olive, Walnut, and Herb & Garlic.
3. Goolai. Healthy eating usually means salad and there’s a wide range of options for you. Goolai gives you the freedom to select just the kind of crisp greens and dressing you’d enjoy most.
Social distancing guidelines won’t allow gyms to open just yet. Since fitness is necessary to survive this pandemic, we need to find means to make it on our own. To cope, we’ve witnessed a rise in online fitness classes. Yoga is an ideal fitness workout as it’s good for both your body and mind. Urban Ashram Yoga offers online Yoga, Barre, and Pilates classes while Vivid Center for Learning Development offers a deal for online kids Yoga.
Additional protection is now required before you step out of the house as an integral part of the new normal. Here are a few of the essentials:
- Face mask. This may be according to your personal preference if it’s disposable surgical mask, cloth mask, N95, and so much more. Face masks have become a part of our daily existence
- Hygiene Kit. Aside from face masks, you must always have an alcohol spray or hand sanitizer to ensure that you’ll keep your hands clean and disinfected to keep the virus at bay
- PPE. In the event that you expect to be somewhere risky, it is best to have a PPE Body Suit to protect yourself
From working from home to the way we enjoy our favorite eats; to the additional gears we need when you step out of the house. These have defined what we now know as the new normal. Change is inevitable but we adapt. Always.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Do you have anything to add on our short list? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.